Sunday, June 12, 2011

Home Sweet Home

For now this will my last blog post. I have been home a week and am still feeling the effects of the trip both positive and negative. The jet lag has been horrible and I haven't fully slept a full night yet and I've been fighting off and on all week with the stomach bug. On a positive note, as I share my pictures and stories with friends and family what I gained from the trip far outweighs the lasting effects I'm experiencing now.

I feel like I am still processing everything and will be for a time to come. But again, I can say it was an incredible experience that I will recall fondly for the rest of my life. I feel lucky to have shared it with such a great group of people who I will forever be connected to through this experience.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome summary - thanks for sharing the trip with us! Sorry I didn't get to see all the pictures this weekend, but I want to the next time we get together. :-)

    ReplyDelete